Pediatric Surgical Associates Statement of Non-Discrimination
Pediatric Surgical Associates adheres to all Federal civil rights laws. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or sex, including gender identity.
- We help people with disabilities to communicate with us. This help is free. It includes:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats, such as large print, audio and accessible electronic formats
- We provide services for people who do not speak English or who are not comfortable speaking English. These services are free. They include:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- Under the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Pediatric Surgical Associates promises to provide full and equal access to our healthcare services and facilities and will provide reasonable modifications to policies, practices, and procedures when necessary to make health care services fully available to individuals with disabilities, unless the modifications would fundamentally alter the nature of the services. Please notify our staff at the time of scheduling or upon check-in if accommodations are needed
For language or communication help:
Call 612-813-8023 if you need language or other communication help.
If you have questions about our non-discrimination policy:
Please contact our main office line at 612-813-8000.
To file a grievance:
If you believe that we have not provided these services or have discriminated against you because of your race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex, you can file a grievance by contacting the Civil Rights Coordinator at 1-844-363-8732, or Civil Rights Coordinator, Office of Integrity and Compliance, MS 21103K, 8170 33rd Ave S., Bloomington, MN 55425.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Room 509F, HHH Building
200 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, DC 20201