- Children’s Hospital and Clinics – Minneapolis
- Children’s Hospital and Clinics – West
- Children’s Hospital and Clinics – St. Paul
Education & Training:
- Medical School: University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Internship in General Surgery: University of Minnesota
- Residency in Urology: University of Minnesota
- Fellowship in Pediatric Urology: University of Washington Seattle Children’s Hospital
- American Urological Association
- Society Pediatric Urology, Candidate member
- Minnesota Urologic Society, Resident member
- Genitourinary Reconstruction
- Sex Develpment
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Congenital Anomalies of the urinary tract
- A critical appraisal of continence in bladder exstrophy: Long-term outcomes of the complete primary repair.
- Genitourinary and perineal vascular anomalies in children: A Seattle children’s experience.
- Successful pregnancy in patients with exstrophy-epispadias complex: A University of Washington experience.
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic ureteral reimplantation: a single surgeon comparison to open surgery.
- Society for fetal urology recommendations for postnatal evaluation of prenatal hydronephrosis–will fewer voiding cystourethrograms lead to more urinary tract infections?
- Secondary vaginoplasty for disorders for sexual differentiation: is there a right time? Challenges with compliance and follow-up at a multidisciplinary center.
- De Castro technique used to create neophallus: a case of aphallia.