- American Board of Urology
- Pediatric Urology – Subspecialty
Education & Training:
- Medical School: Sackler Medical School, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Internship: Meir General Hospital, Tel Aviv Medical School
- Residency in Urology: Meir General Hospital, Tel Aviv Medical School
- Residency in Urology: University of Minnesota Hospital
- Residency in Surgery: University of Minnesota Hospital
- Fellowship/Research: University of Minnesota Hospital
- Fellowship in Pediatric Urology: University of Minnesota Hospital
- MBA program: University of St. Thomas
- Captain, Medical Corps: Israeli Defense Force
- Active Member, American Urological Association
- American Association of Pediatric Urology
- European Society of Paediatric Urology
- Society for Fetal Urology
- Minnesota Urological Society
- New York Academy of Science
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Robotic Surgery in Children
- Urinary Incontinence/Interstem
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a 10-year single-center experience with 105 consecutive children.
- The dysfunctional elimination syndrome in children–is sacral neuromodulation worth the trouble?
- Vesicoureteral reflux in children with urachal anomalies.
- Incontinence. Pediatric sacral neuromodulation for refractory incontinence.
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a single center experience with 20 children.
- Familial multilocular cystic nephroma: a variant of a unique renal neoplasm.
- Preliminary results of sacral neuromodulation in 23 children.
- Contemporary and emerging drug treatments for urinary incontinence in children.
- Neuromodulation in pediatrics.