- American Board of Urology
- Pediatric Urology – Subspecialty
Education and Training:
- Medical School: Vanderbilt University
- Internship: Vanderbilt University Affiliated Hospitals
- Junior Residency in General Surgery: The Beth Israel Hospital and Harvard Program in Urology
- Residency in Urological Surgery: Harvard Program in Urology
- Fellowship in Pediatric Urology: The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- American Urological Association
- American Urological Society, Southeastern Section
- North Carolina Pediatric Society
- American Academy of Pediatrics/NC Chapter
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Robotic Surgery
- Testicular Injury/Torsion, Hypospadias
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vesicoureteral reflux in children with urachal anomalies.
- Acute renal infarction due to fungal vascular invasion in disseminated candidiasis.
- Cystic dysplasia of testis associated with ectopic ureter causing chronic orchalgia.
- Male neonatal circumcision: indications, controversies and complications.
- Murine in vitro whole bladder model: a method for assessing phenotypic responses to pharmacologic stimuli and hypoxia.
- Murine in vitro whole bladder physiology.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of fetal urinoma.
- Subcapsular urinoma: an unusual form of page kidney in a high school wrestler.
- The use of vesicostomy as permanent urinary diversion in the child with myelomeningocele.
- The decompensated detrusor V: molecular correlates of bladder function after reversal of experimental outlet obstruction.
- The decompensated detrusor IV: experimental bladder outlet obstruction and its functional correlation to the expression of the ryanodine and voltage operated calcium channels.
- Multi-institutional experience with the gastrointestinal composite reservoir.
- Intravesical Jackson-Pratt drain for urinary diversion after augmentation cystoplasty.
- Idiopathic congenital dysmorphic megascrotum.
- The anatomical approach to inguinal orchiopexy.
- Long-term followup of endoscopic incision of ureteroceles: intravesical versus extravesical.
- The decompensated detrusor III: impact of bladder outlet obstruction on sarcoplasmic endoplasmic reticulum protein and gene expression.
- Appendicovesicostomy: the mitrofanoff procedure-a 15-year perspective.
- Ectopic and undescended testes: 2 variants of a single congenital anomaly?
- Self-induced high urinary flow rate in a patient with severe outlet obstruction.
- Torsion of intraabdominal testicular tumors. A case report.