James J. Wolpert, MD
- American Board of Urology
- Pediatric Urology – Subspecialty
Education and Training
- Medical School: Creighton University
- Internship in General Surgery: St. Paul-Ramsey Medical Center
- Residency in Urology: St. Paul- Ramsey Medical Center/ Hennepin County Medical Center
- Fellowship in Pediatric Urology: Henrietta Egleston Hospital for Children/Scottish Rite Children’s Medical Center
- Extended Study in Pediatric Urology: Hospital Des Enfants, Marseille, France
- American Urological Association – Active Membership in North Central Section
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Urology Subsection
- Midwest Society for Pediatric Urology
- Minnesota Urological Society
- Society for Fetal Urology
- Tunneled tunica vaginalis flap for recurrent urethrocutaneous fistulae.
- Acute renal infarction due to fungal vascular invasion in disseminated candidiasis.
- Unilateral vesicoureteral reflux: does endoscopic injection based on the cystoscopic appearance of the ureteral orifice decrease the incidence of de-novo contralateral reflux?
- Cystic dysplasia of testis associated with ectopic ureter causing chronic orchalgia.
- Utility of dextranomer/hyaluronic acid injection in setting of bladder and ureteral anomalies.
- Multivariate comparison of the efficacy of intraureteral versus subtrigonal techniques of dextranomer/hyaluronic acid injection.
- Postoperative ureteral obstruction after subureteral injection of dextranomer/hyaluronic Acid copolymer.
- Tunneled tunica vaginalis flap is an effective technique for recurrent urethrocutaneous fistulas following tubularized incised plate urethroplasty.
- Single center experience with endoscopic management of vesicoureteral reflux in children.
- Misleading leads: Wilms tumor with a metachronous lesion appearing in the remaining kidney.
- Ureteral tailoring: a comparison of wedge resection with infolding.
- Pyeloplasty in the young infant.