David R. Vandersteen, MD
- American Board of Urology
- Pediatric Urology – Sub specialty
Education and Training:
- Medical School: Stanford University School of Medicine
- Internship in General Surgery: Oregon Health Sciences University
- Residency in Urology: Oregon Health Sciences University
- Fellowship in Pediatric Urology: Mayo Clinic
- American Urologic Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Urologic Society
- American Urologic Association, North Central Section
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow, Society for Fetal Urology
- Congenital Anomalies of the Genitourinary System
- Vesicoureteral Reflux
- Testicular Maldescent
- Pediatric Urinary Tract Infections
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a 10-year single-center experience with 105 consecutive children.
- Vesicoureteral reflux in children with urachal anomalies.
- Predicting renal outcomes in children with anterior urethral valves: a systematic review.
- Sacral neuromodulation in children with dysfunctional elimination syndrome: description of incisionless first stage and second stage without fluoroscopy.
- Acute renal infarction due to fungal vascular invasion in disseminated candidiasis.
- Unilateral vesicoureteral reflux: does endoscopic injection based on the cystoscopic appearance of the ureteral orifice decrease the incidence of de-novo contralateral reflux?
- Cystic dysplasia of testis associated with ectopic ureter causing chronic orchalgia.
- Sacral neuromodulation for the dysfunctional elimination syndrome: a single center experience with 20 children.
- Utility of dextranomer/hyaluronic acid injection in setting of bladder and ureteral anomalies.
- Multivariate comparison of the efficacy of intraureteral versus subtrigonal techniques of dextranomer/hyaluronic acid injection.
- Histopathological changes associated with dextranomer/hyaluronic acid injection for pediatric vesicoureteral reflux.
- Preliminary results of sacral neuromodulation in 23 children.
- Postoperative ureteral obstruction after subureteral injection of dextranomer/hyaluronic Acid copolymer.
- Single center experience with endoscopic management of vesicoureteral reflux in children.
- Neuromodulation in pediatrics.
- Urinary continence after staged bladder reconstruction for cloacal exstrophy: the effect of coexisting neurological abnormalities on urinary continence.
- Treatment of primary nocturnal enuresis persisting into adulthood.
- Late onset recurrent penile chordee after successful correction at hypospadias repair.
- Hypertension after surgical management of renal duplication associated with an upper pole ureterocele.
- Diagnosis and management of ureteroiliac artery fistula: value of provocative arteriography followed by common iliac artery embolization and extraanatomic arterial bypass grafting.
- Surgical management of persistent müllerian duct syndrome.