Education and Training:
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine, Boston MA
- Internship: University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora CO
- Residency: University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora CO
- Fellowship: Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora CO
- Neurogenic bladders
- Urinary reconstruction
- Endoscopic procedures
- Group C streptococcal cellulitis, looking deeper than the skin.
- Prevalence and Risk Factors for Human Cystic Echinococcosis in the Cusco Region of the Peruvian Highlands Diagnosed Using Focused Abdominal Ultrasound.
- Normal anatomic relationships in prepubescent female external genitalia.
- Partial bladder outlet obstruction in mice may cause E-cadherin repression through hypoxia induced pathway.
- The effect of short-term dutasteride intake in early-stage prostate cancer: analysis of 148 patients who underwent three-dimensional prostate mapping biopsy.
- The role of LHRH antagonists in the treatment of prostate cancer.
- Targeted focal therapy for prostate cancer: a review.