- Children’s Hospital and Clinics – Minneapolis
- Children’s Hospital and Clinics – St. Paul
- Children’s Hospital and Clinics – West
- Pediatric Surgery
Education and Training:
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School
- Internship: Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency in General Surgery: Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency in Pediatric Surgery: University of Missouri
- Fellowship in Pediatric Surgery: Children’s Mercy Hospital – Kansas City, MO
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Surgery Section
- American Pediatric Surgical Association
- Hitchcock Surgical Society
- American College of Surgeons, Resident and Associate Section
- American Medical Association, Resident and Fellow Section
- American Medical Association, Medical Student Section
- Minnesota Medical Association, Resident and Fellow Section
- Minnesota Medical Association, Medical Student Section
- Hennepin County Medical Society
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Surgical Outcomes Research
- Patient Safety/Quality Initiatives
- Resident and Medical Student Education
- Healthcare Policy
- Safety culture among pediatric surgeons: A national survey of attitudes and perceptions of patient safety.
- Reply: Serum microRNA screening for DICER1-associated pleuropulmonary blastoma.
- Judicious DICER1 testing and surveillance imaging facilitates early diagnosis and cure of pleuropulmonary blastoma.
- Laparoscopic excision of a giant splenic vascular tumor.
- Epidural vs patient-controlled analgesia for postoperative pain after pectus excavatum repair: a prospective, randomized trial.
- The utility of computed tomography in the management of patients with spontaneous pneumothorax.
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy in children: a multicenter experience.
- Giant ossifying malignant thymoma in a child.
- Does an upper gastrointestinal study change operative management for gastroesophageal reflux?
- Traumatic lumbar hernia in a child.
- Management of pediatric acute appendicitis in the computed tomographic era.
- Does routine nasogastric tube placement after an operation for perforated appendicitis make a difference?
- Laparoscopic duodenal atresia repair using surgical U-clips: a novel technique.
- The use of fundoplication for prevention of apparent life-threatening events.
- Adhesive small bowel obstruction after appendectomy in children: comparison between the laparoscopic and open approach.
- Abdominal complications related to type of repair for congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- A comparison of chest tubes versus bulb-suction drains in pediatric thoracic surgery.
- VACTERL anomalies in patients with esophageal atresia: an updated delineation of the spectrum and review of the literature.
- Laparoscopic evaluation for contralateral patent processus vaginalis in children with unilateral inguinal hernia.
- Use of esophagocrural sutures and minimal esophageal dissection reduces the incidence of postoperative transmigration of laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication wrap.