- Children’s Hospital and Clinics – Minneapolis
- Children’s Hospital and Clinics – St. Paul
- Maple Grove
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Surgery
- American Board of Surgery, Certificate of Special Qualifications in Pediatric Surgery
- Recertification in Pediatric Surgery, Special Qualifications
Education and Training:
- Medical School: University of Minnesota Medical School
- Internship: University of Michigan Hospitals
- Residency in General Surgery: University of Michigan Hospitals
- Fellowship in Pediatric Surgery: Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, Surgical Section
- American Pediatric Surgical Association
- Frederick A. Coller Surgical Society
- Lilliputian Surgical Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Hennepin County Medical Society
- Ramsey County Medical Society
- Minneapolis Surgical Society
- Pediatric Surgery Board/American Board of Surgery
- Children’s Oncology Group, Surgery Committee
- Are Antibiotics a Feasible Therapeutic Option for Appendicitis?
- Protocolized management of infants with congenital diaphragmatic hernia: effect on survival.
- The management of pediatric appendicitis: a survey of North American Pediatric Surgeons.
- Cytoprotection by diclofenac sodium after intestinal ischemia/reperfusion injury.
- Current surgical management of Crohn’s disease in childhood.
- Experimental obliterative cholangitis. A model for the study of biliary atresia.
- Hormonal and metabolic response to operative stress in the neonate.
- Histamine: a promoter of xanthine oxidase activity in intestinal ischemia/reperfusion.
- Evidence for neutrophil-related acute lung injury after intestinal ischemia-reperfusion.
- The beneficial effects of ibuprofen on a lethal live E. coli septic shock model and the relationship of these effects to superoxide radical production.
- The biochemistry of opsonization: central role of the reactive thiolester of the third component of complement.
- Effect of staphylococcal alpha-toxin on phagocytosis of staphylococci by human polymorphonuclear leukocytes.
- Chemotaxigenesis by encapsulated Staphylococcus aureus M.
- Chemotaxigenesis by cell surface components of Staphylococcus aureus.