David G. Rustad, MD
- Pediatric Surgery
Education and Training:
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore
- Residency in General Surgery: University of Colorado
- Fellowship in Pediatric Surgery: Babies Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York City
- American Pediatric Surgical Association
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (Surgery), American Academy of Pediatrics
- Minnesota Surgical Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Newborn Surgery/ Congenital Anomalies
- General Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Thoracic (Non-Cardiac) Surgery
- Surgery for Pediatric Oncology
- Glial contamination of synaptosomal fractions.
- Cylindrical dilatation of the choledochus.
- Residual or recurrent chest mass in pediatric Hodgkin’s disease. A surgical problem?
- Aortocardiac fistula with aortic valve injury from penetrating trauma.
- Choledochal cyst.
- Calcified hemangioma of the spleen.
- The action of phospholipase C and lipase on black film bilayer membranes.