- Pediatric Surgery
Education and Training:
- Medical School: University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- PhD, Surgical Services: University of Minnesota, Department of Surgery
- Internship: Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics
- Residency in General Surgery: Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics
- Fellowship in Surgical Infectious Diseases: Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics
- Fellowship in Pediatric Surgery: Department of Pediatric Surgery, Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, University of Washington
- American Pediatric Surgical Association
- Minnesota Surgical Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Fetal Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Pediatric Surgery
- Surgical Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Trauma
- A dynamic discrimination model for predicting respiratory distress at birth based on the mass volume ratio in fetuses with congenital lung malformations.
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter placement, outcomes and complications.
- Multimodal therapy in the treatment of a venolymphatic malformation of the axilla and chest wall in an infant.
- Autologous blood patch for persistent air leak in children.
- Transanal wading pool suction-drain injury resulting in complete evisceration of the small intestine: case report and review of the literature.
- Toy magnet ingestion in children: revising the algorithm.
- Attenuated Salmonella typhimurium prevents the establishment of unresectable hepatic metastases and improves survival in a murine model.
- Mycotic aneurysm of the descending thoracic aorta caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a solid organ transplant recipient: case report and review.
- Cyclooxygenase-2 inhibition augments the hepatic antitumor effect of oral Salmonella typhimurium in a model of mouse metastatic colon cancer.
- Surgical experience in patients with cystic fibrosis: a 25-year perspective.